Photo from our wedding day
I’ve been featured on several wedding blogs and magazines like The Knot, Texas Wedding Guide, Ruffled, Weding Chicks, Glamour & Grace & Style Me Pretty and many more. I professionally started my business in 2005 but since I can remember, I’ve always had a camera with me as a kid. Every wedding is approached with fresh innovative ideas and images are carefully crafted with delicate yet glamourous artistic touches. I create warm, passionate romantic love stories that highlights the beauty that every couple offers to each other. My work is timeless, elegant & classical. Gema Duran is a wedding photographer serving Dallas, Austin, Tyler, San Antonio, Houston, College Station, McKinney, Arlington, Ft Worth and surrounding areas also available for world wide destination weddings
Fun facts about me:
• Born and Raised in Texas
• Knows how to drive a stick shift and loves to speed!
• I love old fashioned cake donuts and Dr Pepper!
• I can’t swim and sink to the bottom…maybe not funny lol
• I love 80’s & 90’s music!
• My theme song would be , Love on Top by Beyoncé, Paradise by Cold Play • Shake your body by Michael Jackson • Eastbound & Down by Jerry Reed, Oye Mi Amor by Mana • Baliar esta Cumbia by Selena
• My dream car would be anything retro from 1960-1980
• I love to play soccer and go hiking
• My dream would be to be a train conductor for a day!
• I am terrified of snakes and any creatures in the water
• I love to go ghost hunting and have some stories to share.
• I love animals especially my spoiled dogs.
• To relax, my husband and I go for long walks
• I can make some amazing desserts but can still burn rice lol
• Perfect vacation is KEY LAGO, FLORIDA or ASPEN COLORADO
I would say my humor is a bit sarcastic and I like to exaggerate things sometimes but honestly I love to hang out with people that make me laugh. Life is too precious to spend worrying about the little things. Problems have solutions and sometimes we need two heads to solve. There is a lid for every pot. So I always seek for the solution, even then the pot gets too hot. It will eventually cool down and we can press the reset button and start all over again. I don’t accept failures and give up. It happens but at least we tried when others don’t. That just means we are awesome, like WONDERWOMAN and SUPERMAN! xoxo